Sunday, 8 November 2009

bad weekend...

Had a run Friday and Saturday (both in the 35-40 min 'steady' region), but I spent most of the weekend shoveling dirt and lift >2.5 tons of gravel and top-soil. My front drive needed sorting and although I missed a Sunday long-run (I know that it is still Sunday andonly 7pm, buut there is no frikin way that I'm going out for and hour+ run now!), the drive-way does look 1000xbetter! Thanks for your fore-woman duties, mum.

However, I am now going to wrap up and take the dog for a 45min walk...then home to eat something unhealthy to numb my senses and make me forget that I've to go back to work tomorrow after a month off! I am in fact looking forward to going back; I like routine and this will actually help my running. Also, that it's the start of new promoted position, I'm excited, and nervous, about the prospect.

ok... Olly... walk...

No comments: