That's about the state of the trails here now. Torrential rain for a couple of days and storm force wind/rains headed here tomorrow, so it ain't getting better. Well, there's going to be another few months of it, so better get used to it!
Today I felt pretty good setting off, but I started a bit quick and when I got to the deep mud, my legs were pretty heavy. Got so wet/muddy today that where normally I'd take the trail around one of the rivers i pass - todayt I just went straight through. I actually ended up cleaner for it.
Still on 6-runs per/week schedule and feeling pretty good. This week I'll make a tad harder than last by adding one tempo (today) and a long run on Sunday (90min). That'll give me >30miles for the week, but more importantly, getting back into the habit of running almost every day.
Ok - too much time spent online...off to bed. Feeling groggy after 'flu vaccine.
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment